A Robo Western A Robo Western

Beautiful!

Really great work. Story could've used some cleaning up, though. If felt like you wanted the stakes to be high at the end, but they weren't. It all just sort of happened. Awesome job, though, really enjoyed it.

FRUIT FRUIT

Wonderful

This would be great on any day of the year, even if I knew nothing about Newgrounds or clocks.

Excellent work, I love the style, and the music gave it a very interesting vibe.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

Ahhh

Classic Newgrounds entertainment. Bravo.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Loved it.

To be honest, I thought the previous ones were kinda funny, but they didn't really do much for me, besides the awesome style.

This one was wondrous. Absolutely wondrous. I won't waste my time listing what I liked about it, but this whole Mastermind series just became fantastic. Excellent work, seriously.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Not aimed to offend Mexicans...

Look, you can say this wasn't aimed to offend all you want, but the fact is you made a friggin' animation about a cliche-looking Mexican fucking a pig.

There are certain things you just can't cover up with disclaimers, man. Personally, I have absolutely nothing against this. The animation itself was well done. But don't make such a flat out offensive and low-brow video without backing it 100%. The fact that you feel like this was done just out of good humor blows my mind. I don't care if you do find it funny, this isn't something that falls in good humor. No matter what.

I don't think you're racist, I don't think you're a bad person, but you the fact that you put up disclaimers thinking that it would make it alright that you made A VIDEO ABOUT A MEXICAN LITERALLY FUCKING A PIG is just bogus, bro.

There have been plenty of things like this on Newgrounds, but at least they know they're being ridiculously offensive. You seem to think you don't fall under that category, or something. If you're gonna be offensive, be fucking offensive. Don't hide behind a little warning to make sure people don't think you're racist. If you made this in the true spirit of Newgrounds dot mother-fucking com, you would thrive on those insults.

Peace out. Try focusing your skills on more mainstream humor next time.

Kirby tries LG Kirby tries LG

GOOD SHIT

i fukin' laffed n' shit nawmsayin? yuh soo gud jub i lyked huw it hed kurby hez my faforit Nintendo karacktur. mak moar

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Not Bad

Not the best of spoofs, but not bad at all. I laughed.

You used my lazer sound, though! Nobody ever credits me for that shit haha.

chainsaw728 responds:

I didn't actually use your laser sound effect. I don't even know where I can find it. All I did was go to findsounds.com to look for a rocket sound effect, and then I recorded my voice when I was yelling out "BRAAAAA!!!" Is that laser sound effect actually available to download somewhere?

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Nice Work!

Haha after your review for mine, I felt kinda obligated to write one for yours! So, anyway, yeah, this is great. Classic "let's save Christmas". The plane gag was absolutely hilarious, I'm so jealous of it! The animation was pretty good, it's obvious that the eddsworld style is evolving into something more clean and fluid. Admittedly I wasn't a big fan of the animation in some of the first cartoons, but it's become synonymous with your stuff, and has gotten much better.

So good luck to you as well, and Merry Christmas!

eddsworld responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed the flash, Dom :)

Friends vs. The Rival Friends vs. The Rival

Stunning.

Really enjoyed this. It held my attention for the whole thing, which is more than i can say for most sprite fights. You have a certain fluidity and style that keeps everyone moving at all times.

Exciting all the way through. Nice work!

Slicing-Claws responds:

Yes! A review from dom.

Thanks man that was actually my goal to keep them in action.

This took a while but came out great,"It held my attention for the whole thing", dude that's exciting to hear!

Look forward to seeing more xD.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Incredible.

This really is fantastic. It's just...with Newgrounds, I always felt like it was supposed to be a place for average joes. When I see professionally done animations get featured and praised, it just seems unfair....in a sense.

I'm not saying professionals shouldn't be welcome. It's great that they choose to feature their work here for all of us.I'm just saying...it seems sorta unfair.

Anyway, excellent job.

ASK-animation responds:

we are far from professional, we are a little studio. With the tools available today, it is not hard to come up with quality like this.